'Retail Significant Stores' video highlights Apple's thoughts on retail
Apple is known for its perfectly positioned and thoughtfully designed retail stores. In an unreleased video spotted by 9to5Mac, former Apple retail chief Ron Johnson and Apple VP of Retail Development, Bob Bridger, talk about Apple's retail store philosophy.
The video clip was directed by Peter Sillen and produced by Washington Square films. According to the information at Production Hub, the clip was uploaded in July 2011, which is a few months before Johnson left Apple for J.C. Penney. The five-minute promo covers some of Apple's flagship retail stores in NYC, Paris, Shanghai and more. You can view the clip below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter