'Retail Significant Stores' video highlights Apple's thoughts on retail
Apple is known for its perfectly positioned and thoughtfully designed retail stores. In an unreleased video spotted by 9to5Mac, former Apple retail chief Ron Johnson and Apple VP of Retail Development, Bob Bridger, talk about Apple's retail store philosophy.
The video clip was directed by Peter Sillen and produced by Washington Square films. According to the information at Production Hub, the clip was uploaded in July 2011, which is a few months before Johnson left Apple for J.C. Penney. The five-minute promo covers some of Apple's flagship retail stores in NYC, Paris, Shanghai and more. You can view the clip below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update