'Retail Significant Stores' video highlights Apple's thoughts on retail
Apple is known for its perfectly positioned and thoughtfully designed retail stores. In an unreleased video spotted by 9to5Mac, former Apple retail chief Ron Johnson and Apple VP of Retail Development, Bob Bridger, talk about Apple's retail store philosophy.
The video clip was directed by Peter Sillen and produced by Washington Square films. According to the information at Production Hub, the clip was uploaded in July 2011, which is a few months before Johnson left Apple for J.C. Penney. The five-minute promo covers some of Apple's flagship retail stores in NYC, Paris, Shanghai and more. You can view the clip below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync