TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EST: Join KellyG for trash talk about Apple
Hey, everybody -- it won't be me on TUAW TV Live today. Instead, Kelly Guimont will be hosting today's show, providing your weekly hour of entertainment live from Portland, Ore. Kelly says she'll be wingin' it today, which means that this week's hot topics -- the VP over iOS Maps at Apple getting canned, the non-appearance of iTunes 11 and the "let's squeak it in on the last day of November" introduction of the new 21.5" iMac -- will most likely be discussed in detail.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT / 10 PM GMT) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app