Will.i.am's "i.am+" iPhone accessory introduced
Musician Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas has delivered on his promise to introduce an exciting iPhone accessory. The "i.am+" accessory adds a keyboard and interchangeable camera lenses to your iPhone 4 or 5.
Will.i.am hopes to compete with the likes of Instagram with the i.am+, which he hopes will be the first in a line of i.am-branded accessories. The iPhone case reportedly boosts the built-in camera's resolution to 14 megapixels. "We have our own sensor and a better flash," Will.i.am told The Telegraph. The standard lens collection includes standard, fish-eye, wide and zoom lenses. An i.am-branded app will create a photo sharing network for owners of the accessory.
The i.am+ also features a slide-out keyboard, and will be sold exclusively by London's high-end gift shop Selfridges. An iPhone 4-compatible model ships in December, while iPhone 5 owners must wait until next year. Each model will come in two versions, selling for £199 (matte black) and £299 (white with golden trim) respectively.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client