The Wall Street Journal profiles Eddy Cue
With the recent shakeup of Apple's executive leadership, all eyes are now on Eddy Cue, vice president of Internet Software and Services. Cue was known for negotiating deals with media moguls that brought new content into iTunes, but now the 48-year-old executive has taken on the high-profile role as the new overseer of Siri and Maps.
The Wall Street Journal has a lengthy article that sheds some light on Cue and his behind-the-scenes role at Apple. The article gives us a brief insight into Cue's personality and discusses some of the challenges Cue faces as the man in charge of iTunes, iCloud, Siri and Maps.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates