The Wall Street Journal profiles Eddy Cue
With the recent shakeup of Apple's executive leadership, all eyes are now on Eddy Cue, vice president of Internet Software and Services. Cue was known for negotiating deals with media moguls that brought new content into iTunes, but now the 48-year-old executive has taken on the high-profile role as the new overseer of Siri and Maps.
The Wall Street Journal has a lengthy article that sheds some light on Cue and his behind-the-scenes role at Apple. The article gives us a brief insight into Cue's personality and discusses some of the challenges Cue faces as the man in charge of iTunes, iCloud, Siri and Maps.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter