Apple and Starbucks team up for Product (Red) gift cards
Starbucks is partnering with (Red) and offering an eGift basket that'll help those living with HIV/AIDS. Each basket includes a $15 gift certificate for Starbucks and a $15 gift certificate to iTunes. For every eGift basket sold, Starbucks and iTunes will contribute 5 percent of the purchase price to the Global Fund, an international agency that helps prevent and treat diseases like AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
You can purchase one of these eGifts on a page dedicated to the promotion.
Starbucks is partnering with (Red) and offering an eGift basket that'll help those living with HIV/AIDS. Each basket includes a $15...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update