Apple and Starbucks team up for Product (Red) gift cards
Starbucks is partnering with (Red) and offering an eGift basket that'll help those living with HIV/AIDS. Each basket includes a $15 gift certificate for Starbucks and a $15 gift certificate to iTunes. For every eGift basket sold, Starbucks and iTunes will contribute 5 percent of the purchase price to the Global Fund, an international agency that helps prevent and treat diseases like AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
You can purchase one of these eGifts on a page dedicated to the promotion.
Starbucks is partnering with (Red) and offering an eGift basket that'll help those living with HIV/AIDS. Each basket includes a $15...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7