Griffin Lightning Connector cables available next week
Just in time for the holiday buying season, a lot of new cables and accessories featuring Apple's new Lightning Connector are starting to appear. Griffin announced four new Lightning cables yesterday that will be available next week.
The first is the US$24.99 4' coiled USB to Lightning Cable, usable in the car with existing USB plugs or anywhere you need a mid-length cable that doesn't take up a lot of space. The cable is identical to the one used in the PowerJolt SE Car Charger with Lightning Connector (also $24.99) that was reviewed on TUAW a few weeks ago.
If you need some room to stretch out, Griffin also released a 3-meter (almost 10 feet) USB to Lightning Cable for $29.99. Shorter 2-foot ($16.99) and 3-foot ($18.99) USB to Lightning Cables round out the offerings from Griffin.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update