Griffin Lightning Connector cables available next week
Just in time for the holiday buying season, a lot of new cables and accessories featuring Apple's new Lightning Connector are starting to appear. Griffin announced four new Lightning cables yesterday that will be available next week.
The first is the US$24.99 4' coiled USB to Lightning Cable, usable in the car with existing USB plugs or anywhere you need a mid-length cable that doesn't take up a lot of space. The cable is identical to the one used in the PowerJolt SE Car Charger with Lightning Connector (also $24.99) that was reviewed on TUAW a few weeks ago.
If you need some room to stretch out, Griffin also released a 3-meter (almost 10 feet) USB to Lightning Cable for $29.99. Shorter 2-foot ($16.99) and 3-foot ($18.99) USB to Lightning Cables round out the offerings from Griffin.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows