Griffin Lightning Connector cables available next week
Just in time for the holiday buying season, a lot of new cables and accessories featuring Apple's new Lightning Connector are starting to appear. Griffin announced four new Lightning cables yesterday that will be available next week.
The first is the US$24.99 4' coiled USB to Lightning Cable, usable in the car with existing USB plugs or anywhere you need a mid-length cable that doesn't take up a lot of space. The cable is identical to the one used in the PowerJolt SE Car Charger with Lightning Connector (also $24.99) that was reviewed on TUAW a few weeks ago.
If you need some room to stretch out, Griffin also released a 3-meter (almost 10 feet) USB to Lightning Cable for $29.99. Shorter 2-foot ($16.99) and 3-foot ($18.99) USB to Lightning Cables round out the offerings from Griffin.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free