TUAW Talkcast: iTunes, iMacs, iSubstitute
We're in that odd space in the holidays, between autumn and winter, between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and between Apple product announcements. We're also missing our friendly hosting crew, Broadway sensation Mike Rose and Portland's finest, Ms. Kelly Guimont. That means that I'll be your
nightmare happy host this evening for another hour of jolliness and frivolity, also known as the TUAW Talkcast.
I'm not sure who will be joining me as a guest, but our probable topics for this evening include something called iTunes 11 (Do you love it? Hate it? Refuse to install it?), the new iMacs that are starting to show up in Apple Stores around the world, and anything else you
To participate live during the show, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options