GOG.com adds more classic games for Mac
If you're of the mind that the craft of making computer games peaked in the mid-'90s, we've got some good news for you. GOG.com (formerly known as Good Old Games) has updated its catalog of classic PC games tweaked to run on the Mac. Twelve titles have been added for December, bringing the site's Mac-compatible lineup to 80.
Newly added are Star Control 1+2, Star Control 3, Broken Sword 2 Remastered, Alone in the Dark 1+2+3, Pirates! Gold Plus and Master of Orion 1+2 (all US$5.99), plus Dragonsphere and Puddle. Dragonsphere is actually a free game that anyone with a GOG.com account can add to their libraries. Puddle ($9.99) isn't a retro game; it's from October, so we guess it should probably be categorized as a good new game?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature