GOG.com adds more classic games for Mac
If you're of the mind that the craft of making computer games peaked in the mid-'90s, we've got some good news for you. GOG.com (formerly known as Good Old Games) has updated its catalog of classic PC games tweaked to run on the Mac. Twelve titles have been added for December, bringing the site's Mac-compatible lineup to 80.
Newly added are Star Control 1+2, Star Control 3, Broken Sword 2 Remastered, Alone in the Dark 1+2+3, Pirates! Gold Plus and Master of Orion 1+2 (all US$5.99), plus Dragonsphere and Puddle. Dragonsphere is actually a free game that anyone with a GOG.com account can add to their libraries. Puddle ($9.99) isn't a retro game; it's from October, so we guess it should probably be categorized as a good new game?
If you're of the mind that the craft of making computer games peaked in the mid-'90s, we've got some good news for you. GOG.com...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs