Element Case's Ronin iPhone 5 case: Wood, metal, leather, beautiful
I'm not going to spoil an upcoming review of the new Element Case Ronin iPhone 5 case by saying too much other than to say that information about this gorgeous US$199.95 hand-crafted case will be available tomorrow on the Element Case website. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this luscious piece of hardware.
What makes this stunner different?
- CNC-machined, aluminum nickel-plated caps
- CNC-machined Ziricote wood rails
- Integrated CNC machined button mechanism
- Stainless steel hardware
- A premium leather-grain protective wallet
- Genuine leather protective "Back Plate"
- Screen protector
- Made in the USA
We'll have a full review as soon as possible. My credit card is standing by to order one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs