Element Case's Ronin iPhone 5 case: Wood, metal, leather, beautiful
I'm not going to spoil an upcoming review of the new Element Case Ronin iPhone 5 case by saying too much other than to say that information about this gorgeous US$199.95 hand-crafted case will be available tomorrow on the Element Case website. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this luscious piece of hardware.
What makes this stunner different?
- CNC-machined, aluminum nickel-plated caps
- CNC-machined Ziricote wood rails
- Integrated CNC machined button mechanism
- Stainless steel hardware
- A premium leather-grain protective wallet
- Genuine leather protective "Back Plate"
- Screen protector
- Made in the USA
We'll have a full review as soon as possible. My credit card is standing by to order one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free