Eddy Cue sells $8.76M in AAPL stock
Bob Mansfield recently sold 35,000 shares of Apple stock and now it is Eddy Cue's turn to cash in some of his holdings. According to a filling with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, Cue sold off 15,000 shares of Apple stock for approximately US$584 per share. He walked away with $8.76 million from the sale, says a report in CNET.
These shares are just a small portion of the Apple stock that Cue owns. The senior vice president of Internet Software and Services and several other Apple executives were each given a bonus of 100,000 restricted stock units in November 2011. This bonus was meant to keep the executives with the company for the next several years. The first block of these restricted stocks will vest in September 2014.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)