Best Buy offering $50 off iPhones for a limited time
If you've been holding off upgrading to a new iPhone, your perseverance is about to pay off. Best Buy has just announced a significant discount on all iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S models through the start of the new year.
The 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB versions of the iPhone 5 are selling for $149, $249 and $349, respectively, after a $50 discount. You're also able to snag a $49 16 GB iPhone 4S, with a 32 GB and 64 GB version of Apple's older handset for $149 and $199, respectively.
Bear in mind that you'll have to sign up for a new two-year contract in order to qualify for the discount. Best Buy is honoring the offer through January 5, 2013, for in-store purchases and January 2, 2013, for online orders.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter