Best Buy offering $50 off iPhones for a limited time
If you've been holding off upgrading to a new iPhone, your perseverance is about to pay off. Best Buy has just announced a significant discount on all iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S models through the start of the new year.
The 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB versions of the iPhone 5 are selling for $149, $249 and $349, respectively, after a $50 discount. You're also able to snag a $49 16 GB iPhone 4S, with a 32 GB and 64 GB version of Apple's older handset for $149 and $199, respectively.
Bear in mind that you'll have to sign up for a new two-year contract in order to qualify for the discount. Best Buy is honoring the offer through January 5, 2013, for in-store purchases and January 2, 2013, for online orders.
If you've been holding off upgrading to a new iPhone, your perseverance is about to pay off. Best Buy has just announced a significant...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved