Slope Kickstarter promises suction-based iPad stand
It's fairly rare that we pass Kickstarter URLs around the TUAW newsreader room but Slope really grabbed our attention. We love the simplicity and elegance of the design. While we haven't tried one out ourselves, we were impressed by the video. We think you'll be, too.
The device uses suction to stick both to a table and the tablet. It's compatible with units from most major manufacturers as it's based on such a basic principle. If we have any concerns, it's longevity due to materials, but suction cups are a proven technology in many homes.
There's only nine days to go and the developer is already over his goal. We think this is likely to be a winner.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration