Slope Kickstarter promises suction-based iPad stand
It's fairly rare that we pass Kickstarter URLs around the TUAW newsreader room but Slope really grabbed our attention. We love the simplicity and elegance of the design. While we haven't tried one out ourselves, we were impressed by the video. We think you'll be, too.
The device uses suction to stick both to a table and the tablet. It's compatible with units from most major manufacturers as it's based on such a basic principle. If we have any concerns, it's longevity due to materials, but suction cups are a proven technology in many homes.
There's only nine days to go and the developer is already over his goal. We think this is likely to be a winner.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs