Slope Kickstarter promises suction-based iPad stand
It's fairly rare that we pass Kickstarter URLs around the TUAW newsreader room but Slope really grabbed our attention. We love the simplicity and elegance of the design. While we haven't tried one out ourselves, we were impressed by the video. We think you'll be, too.
The device uses suction to stick both to a table and the tablet. It's compatible with units from most major manufacturers as it's based on such a basic principle. If we have any concerns, it's longevity due to materials, but suction cups are a proven technology in many homes.
There's only nine days to go and the developer is already over his goal. We think this is likely to be a winner.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync