Batman: Arkham City finally hitting Mac this month
Originally slated to arrive last month, it looks like the Mac version of Batman: Arkham City is on track for release by the end of December. In development at Feral Interactive, the game was released on consoles and Windows in fall 2011 and recently came to Nintendo's new Wii U.
Feral was responsible for porting the original Batman: Arkham Asylum to Mac last November. It has handled other high-profile conversions such as BioShock, BioShock 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The Mac version of Batman: Arkham City will sell for US$40 and features all of the DLC released for other versions of the game. This means the additional Harley Quinn's Revenge side story, plus the Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin packs are included.
In other Mac game news, Aspyr Media has launched Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum on the Mac App Store, Steam and its own digital storefront, GameAgent. You can get it or any other title for 25 percent off on GameAgent using the discount code GameAgent25.
Originally slated to arrive last month, it looks like the Mac version of Batman: Arkham City is on track for release by the end of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update