Crossover 12.0 available now
CrossOver -- the friendly little utility that allows you to run Windows applications on a Mac without having to switch to a Boot Camp installation of the full OS -- received a major update in the form of CrossOver 12.0. The update brings support for more applications as well as a sneak peek as developer CodeWeaver's new Mac Driver technology which allows Windows applications to "integrate more seamlessly with Mac OS X."
As far as specific applications, CrossOver 12.0 adds support for Quicken 2013, and added improvements and bug fixes for Microsoft Office. On the gaming side of things, support for World of Tanks and Guild Wars 2 has been added, as well as additional tweaks for World of Warcraft. You can view the full list of changes and additions on the CodeWeavers forums.
CodeWeavers updates its popular utility with new application and game support.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free