Crossover 12.0 available now
CrossOver -- the friendly little utility that allows you to run Windows applications on a Mac without having to switch to a Boot Camp installation of the full OS -- received a major update in the form of CrossOver 12.0. The update brings support for more applications as well as a sneak peek as developer CodeWeaver's new Mac Driver technology which allows Windows applications to "integrate more seamlessly with Mac OS X."
As far as specific applications, CrossOver 12.0 adds support for Quicken 2013, and added improvements and bug fixes for Microsoft Office. On the gaming side of things, support for World of Tanks and Guild Wars 2 has been added, as well as additional tweaks for World of Warcraft. You can view the full list of changes and additions on the CodeWeavers forums.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)