Crossover 12.0 available now
CrossOver -- the friendly little utility that allows you to run Windows applications on a Mac without having to switch to a Boot Camp installation of the full OS -- received a major update in the form of CrossOver 12.0. The update brings support for more applications as well as a sneak peek as developer CodeWeaver's new Mac Driver technology which allows Windows applications to "integrate more seamlessly with Mac OS X."
As far as specific applications, CrossOver 12.0 adds support for Quicken 2013, and added improvements and bug fixes for Microsoft Office. On the gaming side of things, support for World of Tanks and Guild Wars 2 has been added, as well as additional tweaks for World of Warcraft. You can view the full list of changes and additions on the CodeWeavers forums.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync