Crossover 12.0 available now
CrossOver -- the friendly little utility that allows you to run Windows applications on a Mac without having to switch to a Boot Camp installation of the full OS -- received a major update in the form of CrossOver 12.0. The update brings support for more applications as well as a sneak peek as developer CodeWeaver's new Mac Driver technology which allows Windows applications to "integrate more seamlessly with Mac OS X."
As far as specific applications, CrossOver 12.0 adds support for Quicken 2013, and added improvements and bug fixes for Microsoft Office. On the gaming side of things, support for World of Tanks and Guild Wars 2 has been added, as well as additional tweaks for World of Warcraft. You can view the full list of changes and additions on the CodeWeavers forums.
CodeWeavers updates its popular utility with new application and game support.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs