Batman: Arkham City lands in Mac App Store
Perhaps the most popular Batman video game ever has now landed on the Mac App Store. Batman: Arkham City sees the Caped Crusader fight some of his worst super-villains in the heavily fortified slums-prison of Gotham City known as Arkham City.
This release of Batman: Arkham City for the Mac is the Game of the Year Edition, which includes all of the downloadable content from the console editions of the game including the Harley Quinn's Revenge story mission. It also includes the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
The game itself weighs in at a whopping 10.67 GB download and has some relatively high system requirements, so make sure your Mac can handle it before buying. The minimum system requirements are: 2.0 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 MB graphics card, and 16 GB of free space.
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition is US$39.99 in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options