Batman: Arkham City lands in Mac App Store
Perhaps the most popular Batman video game ever has now landed on the Mac App Store. Batman: Arkham City sees the Caped Crusader fight some of his worst super-villains in the heavily fortified slums-prison of Gotham City known as Arkham City.
This release of Batman: Arkham City for the Mac is the Game of the Year Edition, which includes all of the downloadable content from the console editions of the game including the Harley Quinn's Revenge story mission. It also includes the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
The game itself weighs in at a whopping 10.67 GB download and has some relatively high system requirements, so make sure your Mac can handle it before buying. The minimum system requirements are: 2.0 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 MB graphics card, and 16 GB of free space.
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition is US$39.99 in the Mac App Store.
Perhaps the most popular Batman video game ever has now landed on the Mac App Store. Batman: Arkham City sees the Caped Crusader fight...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype