MacTech Insight coming to CES in January, tickets available now
The good folks at MacTech have announced a special dedicated conference track at 2013's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, called MacTech Insight. The track, which takes place on Thursday, January 10, will feature a full keynote and a series of talks from experts on the Apple marketplace, where it's been, and where it's headed. There are talks on the cloud and storage, home automation and how Apple's devices fit into that growing market, and even talks on how to "take app concepts to reality," to design and develop for the huge population of people who've picked up an iOS device already. This sounds like a full day of Apple insight, and as you probably know from our coverage of MacTech conferences before, they always make sure the shows are interesting and informative.
MacTech is registering for this special event at CES in Las Vegas right now: The cost is $350 during pre-registration until January 2, and then $500 if you register right there on site. Plus, MacTech has provided a discount code just for TUAW readers: Just plug in the code "MT25P" (without the quotes) at checkout and you can save 25% off of registration.
TUAW will be around CES all week as well, so do get in touch if you'll be there with an app or something Apple-related to show off. MacTech's shows, as we've said, are always very helpful, so this should be an excellent addition to your CES trip.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows