Holiday iOS game sales: Sega, Square Enix and plenty more
We told you to expect more holiday sales, and here they are.
- First up, Sega is hosting a round of holiday drops, including Jet Set Radio for just US$1.99, Crazy Taxi for the same price, and the new Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing for just 99 cents. Great prices on those great games, so don't pass those up.
- Taito's got a sale up, too, with Gardening Mama for $3.99, Space Invaders Infinity Gene for $1.99 and a few more deals on too.
- Square Enix has the original Chaos Rings on sale for just $4.99 on iPad. Final Fantasy Tactics is only $8.99, too, which I'm pretty sure is discounted from the usual price.
- djay for iPad is just $9.99, so that should make it fun to play some tunes at the holiday parties this weekend.
- Words with Friends HD is now just 99 cents, if you haven't already bought it.
- The great Dungeon Raid is only 99 cents as well. This is a classic, as far as I'm concerned.
- Capcom's got some deals on as well, including Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4 Volt.
- Bastion is only 99 cents, which makes it a must-buy.
- Apple's choice for iPhone game of the year, Rayman Jungle Run, is also only 99 cents.
- Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto Chinatown are both only 99 cents, which is kind of insane, and Rockstar's also got Max Payne Mobile selling for the same price.
Holy moly! Here's the deal: If there's been an iOS game you've been waiting to buy, odds are it's on sale now, or will be so in the next 24 hours or so. Developers are getting nuts with these prices, trying to claw their way into the charts over the holiday break. Go grab some new apps!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update