Apple drops refurbished Mac mini prices by $50
Customers looking for an inexpensive Mac should head to Apple's online store that sells refurbished hardware. The company recently slashed $50 off the price of its refurbished Mac Mini models, offering a base model with a 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 2 GB of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive for US$469. This model was originally released in July 2011 and is eligible for a Lion upgrade.
Apple is also selling a newer October 2012 model with a 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB memory and 500 GB hard drive for $509. Customers who want a server model can grab a $759 machine with a 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and dual 500GB hard drives . All refurbished products are tested by Apple and include a one-year warranty.
Customers looking for an inexpensive Mac should head to Apple's online store that sells refurbished hardware. The company recently...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates