Apple drops refurbished Mac mini prices by $50
Customers looking for an inexpensive Mac should head to Apple's online store that sells refurbished hardware. The company recently slashed $50 off the price of its refurbished Mac Mini models, offering a base model with a 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 2 GB of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive for US$469. This model was originally released in July 2011 and is eligible for a Lion upgrade.
Apple is also selling a newer October 2012 model with a 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB memory and 500 GB hard drive for $509. Customers who want a server model can grab a $759 machine with a 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and dual 500GB hard drives . All refurbished products are tested by Apple and include a one-year warranty.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration