Apple drops refurbished Mac mini prices by $50
Customers looking for an inexpensive Mac should head to Apple's online store that sells refurbished hardware. The company recently slashed $50 off the price of its refurbished Mac Mini models, offering a base model with a 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 2 GB of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive for US$469. This model was originally released in July 2011 and is eligible for a Lion upgrade.
Apple is also selling a newer October 2012 model with a 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB memory and 500 GB hard drive for $509. Customers who want a server model can grab a $759 machine with a 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and dual 500GB hard drives . All refurbished products are tested by Apple and include a one-year warranty.
Customers looking for an inexpensive Mac should head to Apple's online store that sells refurbished hardware. The company recently...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved