iPad mini at home in VW Jetta
What is better than an iPad mini on your desk? An iPad mini installed your car, of course. This wonderful car modification was shown by custom car company Soundwaves of Tampa, which has done at least one other iPad mini dashboard install that we covered last year.
This time around Soundwaves of Tampa published an excellent video detailing how they installed the iPad mini in a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta. This system uses a magnetic clip to attach the mini to the dashboard and some wiring to hook it into the car's entertainment system. It's a sweet setup that makes me wish I had a modern car instead of my old clunker.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs