'Tanks' custom iPhone chargers are absolutely unique, quite expensive
If you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas and you pretty much have it all anyway, you might want to point yourself in the direction of Four Corner Store to check out the US$395 Custom iPhone Tank Charger.
No, this isn't just a plug -- it's a work of art. The Tank was designed by tech toy designer PHU, and the design resembles a robotic tank cradling your iPhone in cyberpunk class. There are two stock designs -- DATA Yellow/Black for the iPhone 4/4S and M.A.C. Red/Grey for the iPhone 5.
If that's not unique enough for you, contact Four Corner Store and you can have one designed to your specifications. The company is also offering to build similar Tank docks for the iPad, once again as a custom commission.
A detailed shot of the back of one of the DATA units shows how the USB cable hides out of sight in the charger when not in use.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved