CES Unveiled: Dexim's Lightning Power Skin and Music Talking Stylus
We looked at Dexim's chargers last year, but the company is rolling out a new Lightning port Power Skin for the iPhone, as seen above. It should sell for US$60 and be available at the end of January.
For those of you who still have 30-pin iPhones, they were handing out samples of the ClickStick Bluetooth remote for the iPhone's camera. I'll have a review of that next week.
One crazy accessory they were pushing as well was a Bluetooth stylus, which you can use to listen to music (you can actually plug your headphones into the end of it), or use it as a sort of pen phone, as it has a microphone on it. Crazy stuff, but it just might be a hit. Then again, it is called the Music Talking Stylus and will be available for $79.99 in February. Engadget has a gallery of the Music Talking Stylus here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options