CES 2013: Crayola Light Marker for iPad
You may already own a stylus or two for your iPad, but when it comes to the small hands of younger users, Griffin's new Crayola Light Marker might be the ideal choice. Rather than requiring you to draw on the tablet's screen, the larger, marker-sized accessory allows you to draw in the air and watch your creations take shape on the screen.
The Crayola Light Marker will work hand in hand with a free app that includes puzzles and games perfect for kids. There's also the option to draw freehand, choosing from various colors and other customization options. The magic marker will sell for US$29.99 when it hits retailers this coming spring.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options