Apple reduces Thunderbolt cable price, introduces new shorter option
Apple may not have a presence at CES, but that's not stopping the company from introducing a new goodie in its online store. 9to5Mac reports that the Apple Thunderbolt Cable, which was previously only available in a length of 2 meters, is now available in a new 0.5-meter variation.
The new cable is priced at US$29.99, and on top of that, the familiar 2-meter version of the cable has received a $10 price cut, from $49.99 to $39.99. Both cables are currently in stock in Apple's online store. More speed for everyone!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows