Japanese guy makes an iPhone quick-draw system, Taxi Driver style
Sometimes you just need to talk on your iPhone right NOW, and even the tedious task of fetching the device from your pocket or purse is just too big of a delay to handle. If this sounds like you, then you're going to want to pay very close attention to the following video, as it may change your life forever.
As you can see, the inventive Japanese man in the clip exhibits unbridled ingenuity in creating an iPhone quick-draw system capable of getting your smartphone into your grasp within just fractions of a second. The video shows several versions of the quickdraw device as its inventor experiments with all manner of frantic flailing gestures.
If the homemade masterpiece looks a bit familiar, it may be due to its similarities to rig used by Robert De Niro's character in the film Taxi Driver. Of course, the protagonist in the film used his creation to produce a handgun on demand, rather than the decidedly less dangerous Apple smartphone.
The fastest way to grab your iPhone, ever.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements