Japanese guy makes an iPhone quick-draw system, Taxi Driver style
Sometimes you just need to talk on your iPhone right NOW, and even the tedious task of fetching the device from your pocket or purse is just too big of a delay to handle. If this sounds like you, then you're going to want to pay very close attention to the following video, as it may change your life forever.
As you can see, the inventive Japanese man in the clip exhibits unbridled ingenuity in creating an iPhone quick-draw system capable of getting your smartphone into your grasp within just fractions of a second. The video shows several versions of the quickdraw device as its inventor experiments with all manner of frantic flailing gestures.
If the homemade masterpiece looks a bit familiar, it may be due to its similarities to rig used by Robert De Niro's character in the film Taxi Driver. Of course, the protagonist in the film used his creation to produce a handgun on demand, rather than the decidedly less dangerous Apple smartphone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)