TweetDeck for Mac gets ability to embed tweets, more
Official Twitter desktop client TweetDeck has just received a pretty significant update for OS X. The client now allows users to embed tweets directly from the app itself. Previously users had to use Chrome or the web client to embed tweets in their blogs and websites.
The update also brings over 90 bug fixes and enhancements including a new Typeahead search, which autosuggests search predictions based on what you are typing. If you're not a Twitter power user, TweetDeck -- and its newest upgrades -- probably won't appeal to you. However, if you live and die by the blue bird, get updating.
TweetDeck for Mac is available for free on the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)