TweetDeck for Mac gets ability to embed tweets, more
Official Twitter desktop client TweetDeck has just received a pretty significant update for OS X. The client now allows users to embed tweets directly from the app itself. Previously users had to use Chrome or the web client to embed tweets in their blogs and websites.
The update also brings over 90 bug fixes and enhancements including a new Typeahead search, which autosuggests search predictions based on what you are typing. If you're not a Twitter power user, TweetDeck -- and its newest upgrades -- probably won't appeal to you. However, if you live and die by the blue bird, get updating.
TweetDeck for Mac is available for free on the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV