Beta test reveals Logitech planning to support OS X
OnlineBeta.com lists callouts for beta testers. A recent listing has revealed that accessory maker Logitech is planning to expand its support for OS X. In the listing, Logitech asks for help testing out its various gaming keyboards and mice on OS X, offering up public software for more configurability and precision with its various tools.
This is great news for us Mac gamers. Logitech has been making great mice, keyboards and joysticks for years now, but the company has primarily focused on Windows computers (mostly because PCs are traditionally more targeted at gaming). In the past few years, however, gaming on the Mac has definitely grown in popularity, and it looks like Logitech is ready to start working on compatibility for its products.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free