Twelve South's PlugBug World: the little red gizmo goes international
Remember the Twelve South PlugBug? It's a cool little bright red adapter that adds a 2.1 Amp USB charger to your MacBook power adapter so you can charge both your MacBook and favorite iOS device at the same time. Today Twelve South unveiled PlugBug World (US$44.99), an international version of the charger that includes snap-on plugs for use in outlets around the world.
Made with the traveler in mind, PlugBug World has snap-on plugs for use in US/Canada/Japan, UK/Hong Kong/Singapore, Continental Europe, Australia/New Zealand and China. They're available for purchase now, and Twelve South is picking up shipping costs in the US. International customers can get flat-rate shipping to most countries.
We'll have a review of the Twelve South PlugBug World soon. It's too bad PlugBug World wasn't out a couple of weeks ago; our intrepid world traveler Mike Schramm could have used it on his trip to Marseilles, France this week.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)