Best Buy cuts $200 off MacBook Air for two days only
If you're in the market for Apple's slimmest notebook, Best Buy has a rather enticing deal going on for January 25 and 26 only: $200 all models of the MacBook Air. All four 2012 models of the Air (11-inch and 13-inch with either 64GB of 128GB of storage) are now $200 cheaper, lowering the overall entry point to just $799 for a 64GB, 11-inch model.
It's worth noting that Apple also has a full selection of refurbished MacBook Airs on offer, for between $150 and $180 off the regular retail price. But for now, you can score brand-new versions of the same notebooks for even cheaper through Best Buy. Christmas in January, anyone?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter