Best Buy cuts $200 off MacBook Air for two days only
If you're in the market for Apple's slimmest notebook, Best Buy has a rather enticing deal going on for January 25 and 26 only: $200 all models of the MacBook Air. All four 2012 models of the Air (11-inch and 13-inch with either 64GB of 128GB of storage) are now $200 cheaper, lowering the overall entry point to just $799 for a 64GB, 11-inch model.
It's worth noting that Apple also has a full selection of refurbished MacBook Airs on offer, for between $150 and $180 off the regular retail price. But for now, you can score brand-new versions of the same notebooks for even cheaper through Best Buy. Christmas in January, anyone?
Apple's super slim notebooks get a big discount.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free