Best Buy cuts $200 off MacBook Air for two days only
If you're in the market for Apple's slimmest notebook, Best Buy has a rather enticing deal going on for January 25 and 26 only: $200 all models of the MacBook Air. All four 2012 models of the Air (11-inch and 13-inch with either 64GB of 128GB of storage) are now $200 cheaper, lowering the overall entry point to just $799 for a 64GB, 11-inch model.
It's worth noting that Apple also has a full selection of refurbished MacBook Airs on offer, for between $150 and $180 off the regular retail price. But for now, you can score brand-new versions of the same notebooks for even cheaper through Best Buy. Christmas in January, anyone?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app