Win a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP Custom headphones
TUAW and V-Moda have a nice weekend giveaway going on. The headphone and accessory manufacturer has offered to give one TUAW reader a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP Custom headphones worth US$199.
What do they mean by custom? Well, you'll have your choice of base color, the color and finish of the shield on the outside of the 'phones, and the color of the comfy memory foam cushions. You'll also get to select a logo or send in your own artwork for laser engraving on the shields.
These are really great headphones, and come with a choice of cables so that you can either have a three-button controller with a mic built in or just a regular cable. I have a pair of the Crossfade LPs (at right) that I wear when I listen to music and occasionally when doing the TUAW TV Live show; they're comfortable, provide great external noise reduction and produce outstanding sound quality. They also happen to say TUAW on the shields...
For more details, check the link above. Or, if you're ready to have a chance to win, enter the giveaway. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before January 27, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a custom pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP headphones valued at $199.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Win a pair of custom V-Moda Crossfade LP headphones
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station