FCC filing reveals slightly smaller Apple TV on the horizon
An FCC filing released today shows that a slightly smaller Apple TV is in the pipeline.
The device, model no. A1469, is smaller than the current-generation Apple TV. It clocks in as a 93.78 mm square, and the current Apple TV is 98 mm. MacRumors noted yesterday that the latest Apple TV software update included code names, which are most likely associated with this new model. Apple filed the paperwork with the FCC in December 2012.
The third-generation Apple TV was released on March 7, 2012, so the time is right for it to be refreshed.
An FCC filing released today shows that a slightly smaller Apple TV is in the pipeline. The device, model no. A1469, is smaller than...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements