Vintage Mac is beautiful in LEGO
Canadian graphics and web designer Chris McVeigh has built and lovingly photographed this gorgeous LEGO Mac. It looks fantastic and we'd love to have it on our desks.
McVeigh told CNET that he works out ideas in LEGO Digital Designer. "The advantage of starting off a project digitally is that I can play around with thousands of bricks without actually having them sitting out in front of me, which can be a problem when you have as many bricks as I do. But that said, I always seem to need bricks that I don't have with each new build."
McVeigh has done work for Gizmodo, Esquire Malaysia and Spacing magazine. You'll find a small gallery of his work here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter