Vintage Mac is beautiful in LEGO
Canadian graphics and web designer Chris McVeigh has built and lovingly photographed this gorgeous LEGO Mac. It looks fantastic and we'd love to have it on our desks.
McVeigh told CNET that he works out ideas in LEGO Digital Designer. "The advantage of starting off a project digitally is that I can play around with thousands of bricks without actually having them sitting out in front of me, which can be a problem when you have as many bricks as I do. But that said, I always seem to need bricks that I don't have with each new build."
McVeigh has done work for Gizmodo, Esquire Malaysia and Spacing magazine. You'll find a small gallery of his work here.
Canadian graphics and web designer Chris McVeigh has built and lovingly photographed this gorgeous LEGO Mac. It looks fantastic and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs