Rain Design launches iSlider at Macworld/iWorld 2013
We haven't seen much out of Rain Design in the past few years. The iRest won Macworld Best of Show in 2011, but there was nothing new new at Macworld in 2012. Later in the year, the company rolled out the mTower, a stand that looks like it was designed to compete against TwelveSouth's BookArc line and upgraded its mStand to include a swivel base.
For Macworld/iWorld 2013, the company unveiled another iOS-centered accessory: the iSlider. Made of anodized alumnium like many of Rain Design's other products, the stand can fold down into a small wedge and be tucked into the side pocket of a bag. It's billed as being used for an iPhone or iPad, but this is best suited for an iPad or iPad mini.
The iSlider will retail for US$49.95, but Rain Design doesn't have it on its website yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app