Quo offers motherboard to run "any OS"
The new projectQ motherboards can run any OS including OS X, Windows and Linux. They will ship with a Thunderbolt port, Firewire 400 and 800 ports, Intel LAN, and a UEFI that'll boot the OS in under 20 seconds.
The motherboards are available for pre-order in an expandable microATX form factor and cost US$219 each. Each board will ship with a three-year warranty.
[Via The Mac Observer]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options