Quo offers motherboard to run "any OS"
The new projectQ motherboards can run any OS including OS X, Windows and Linux. They will ship with a Thunderbolt port, Firewire 400 and 800 ports, Intel LAN, and a UEFI that'll boot the OS in under 20 seconds.
The motherboards are available for pre-order in an expandable microATX form factor and cost US$219 each. Each board will ship with a three-year warranty.
[Via The Mac Observer]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter