Quo offers motherboard to run "any OS"
The new projectQ motherboards can run any OS including OS X, Windows and Linux. They will ship with a Thunderbolt port, Firewire 400 and 800 ports, Intel LAN, and a UEFI that'll boot the OS in under 20 seconds.
The motherboards are available for pre-order in an expandable microATX form factor and cost US$219 each. Each board will ship with a three-year warranty.
[Via The Mac Observer]
Quo Computer has been making hardware capable of running OS X for years, and now, the company will soon start shipping motherboards...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements