TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Macworld/iWorld after party with Steve and Randy
We're back from Macworld/iWorld 2013, most of us are rested up from the nonstop interviewing/walking/partying merry-go-round we were on for three or four days, and I've even managed to come back from the trip without a cold or flu (so far). Today Randy Nelson and I will be doing a post-mortem on this year's show from the viewpoints of a longtime Macworld attendee (me) and a Macworld newbie (Randy).
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EST (2 PM PST / 10 PM GMT) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates