Adobe releases emergency Flash update for OS X
Adobe released a security update for its OS X Flash Player that addresses a critical vulnerability being exploited in the wild.
According to the Adobe advisory, the CVE-2013-0634 vulnerability targets OS X users running Firefox or Safari who encounter malicious Flash content on website. This vulnerability, detailed in the National Vulnerability Database, allows attackers to remotely execute malicious code on the user's computer.
All OS X users should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149. You can download this latest version from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center.
Adobe released a security update for its OS X Flash Player that addresses a critical vulnerability being exploited in the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free