Adobe releases emergency Flash update for OS X
Adobe released a security update for its OS X Flash Player that addresses a critical vulnerability being exploited in the wild.
According to the Adobe advisory, the CVE-2013-0634 vulnerability targets OS X users running Firefox or Safari who encounter malicious Flash content on website. This vulnerability, detailed in the National Vulnerability Database, allows attackers to remotely execute malicious code on the user's computer.
All OS X users should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149. You can download this latest version from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center.
Adobe released a security update for its OS X Flash Player that addresses a critical vulnerability being exploited in the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update