Adobe releases emergency Flash update for OS X
Adobe released a security update for its OS X Flash Player that addresses a critical vulnerability being exploited in the wild.
According to the Adobe advisory, the CVE-2013-0634 vulnerability targets OS X users running Firefox or Safari who encounter malicious Flash content on website. This vulnerability, detailed in the National Vulnerability Database, allows attackers to remotely execute malicious code on the user's computer.
All OS X users should update to Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149. You can download this latest version from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center.
Adobe released a security update for its OS X Flash Player that addresses a critical vulnerability being exploited in the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs