EA drops dozens of iOS games to 99 cents for President's Day
Here's some late-breaking Presidents' Day news for iOS gamers: EA has dropped the price of more than 50 of its mobile games to just US$0.99 in celebration of the holiday. Titles on sale span both iPhone and iPad and include the likes of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Dead Space, Monopoly Millionaire and more. You can view a full list of games on sale in iTunes by following this link.
EA hasn't put a solid end-date on the sale, but it's safe to assume that the reduced prices won't last long. So, if you've had your eye on any of the publisher's games, here's a chance to finally get them, and save yourself a couple of green presidents in the process.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements