EA drops dozens of iOS games to 99 cents for President's Day
Here's some late-breaking Presidents' Day news for iOS gamers: EA has dropped the price of more than 50 of its mobile games to just US$0.99 in celebration of the holiday. Titles on sale span both iPhone and iPad and include the likes of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Dead Space, Monopoly Millionaire and more. You can view a full list of games on sale in iTunes by following this link.
EA hasn't put a solid end-date on the sale, but it's safe to assume that the reduced prices won't last long. So, if you've had your eye on any of the publisher's games, here's a chance to finally get them, and save yourself a couple of green presidents in the process.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support