EA drops dozens of iOS games to 99 cents for President's Day
Here's some late-breaking Presidents' Day news for iOS gamers: EA has dropped the price of more than 50 of its mobile games to just US$0.99 in celebration of the holiday. Titles on sale span both iPhone and iPad and include the likes of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Dead Space, Monopoly Millionaire and more. You can view a full list of games on sale in iTunes by following this link.
EA hasn't put a solid end-date on the sale, but it's safe to assume that the reduced prices won't last long. So, if you've had your eye on any of the publisher's games, here's a chance to finally get them, and save yourself a couple of green presidents in the process.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free