EA drops dozens of iOS games to 99 cents for President's Day
Here's some late-breaking Presidents' Day news for iOS gamers: EA has dropped the price of more than 50 of its mobile games to just US$0.99 in celebration of the holiday. Titles on sale span both iPhone and iPad and include the likes of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Dead Space, Monopoly Millionaire and more. You can view a full list of games on sale in iTunes by following this link.
EA hasn't put a solid end-date on the sale, but it's safe to assume that the reduced prices won't last long. So, if you've had your eye on any of the publisher's games, here's a chance to finally get them, and save yourself a couple of green presidents in the process.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app