The benefits of fast user switching
He points out that working in a multiuser environment lets you troubleshoot issues without mucking up your current system setup. When trouble arises, just hop over to your test environment and tweak to your heart's content.
Business users can create a presentation profile that lets them give a presentation using their Mac without worrying about their co-workers seeing photos from their weekend getaway.
You can read Griffiths' full article on Macworld's website. There are applicable tips there for the average user, business users and even gamers.
I've never used fast user switching on my Mac, but Rob Griffiths of Macworld presents several compelling reasons why enabling this...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free