The benefits of fast user switching
He points out that working in a multiuser environment lets you troubleshoot issues without mucking up your current system setup. When trouble arises, just hop over to your test environment and tweak to your heart's content.
Business users can create a presentation profile that lets them give a presentation using their Mac without worrying about their co-workers seeing photos from their weekend getaway.
You can read Griffiths' full article on Macworld's website. There are applicable tips there for the average user, business users and even gamers.
I've never used fast user switching on my Mac, but Rob Griffiths of Macworld presents several compelling reasons why enabling this...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client