The benefits of fast user switching
He points out that working in a multiuser environment lets you troubleshoot issues without mucking up your current system setup. When trouble arises, just hop over to your test environment and tweak to your heart's content.
Business users can create a presentation profile that lets them give a presentation using their Mac without worrying about their co-workers seeing photos from their weekend getaway.
You can read Griffiths' full article on Macworld's website. There are applicable tips there for the average user, business users and even gamers.
I've never used fast user switching on my Mac, but Rob Griffiths of Macworld presents several compelling reasons why enabling this...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle