Apple issues Java security update and malware removal too, iTunes 11.0.2
Aimed at Macs running OS X 10.7 and later, the download -- available now through Software Update/MAS -- updates Java SE 6 to version 1.6.0_41. It also includes a new malware removal tool.
In addition to the Java update, Apple has rolled out version 11.0.2 of iTunes via Software Update. This release lets users sort songs and other content by composer, improves app performance when syncing large playlists and fixes a bug that was preventing some purchases from appearing in users' libraries. It also brings with it the usual "stability and performance improvements" -- we love those things!
Following today's widely reported breach of security affecting Apple's employees, 1 Infinite Loop has issued Java for OS X 2013-001, an...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time