Mac Pro no longer available from European Apple online stores
Time is quickly running out for European shoppers who hope to grab a Mac Pro from Apple. Back in January Apple announced that it would stop selling the Mac Pro on March 1st in Europe due to new regulations regarding the unit's power supply. It looks like Apple has now started the withdrawal of sales of the Mac Pro early. Virtually every European Apple online store now shows the product as "currently unavailable."
The "currently unavailable" status can mean a few things. Perhaps Apple has chosen to move up the date of eliminating the current Mac Pro from its European stores, or maybe Mac Pro buyers have snapped up the remaining units and Apple has no more to sell. Either way, consumers who still want Mac Pros in Europe should call around to their local Apple stores or Apple Authorized Resellers and grab the remaining units before they become illegal to sell on March 1st.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync