Tweetbot for Mac updated, adds user-specific notifications, Vine and Flickr previews and more
Following on the heels of the recent update for the iOS version, Tweetbot -- the Twitter client for iOS and Mac -- has today updated its Mac app to version 1.2, bringing a host of welcome new features.
Most notably, the new version of Tweetbot for Mac brings user-specific notification (disable or enable notifications for specific users) and thumbnail support for Vine and Flikr.
Other highlights in the update include UI tweaks, support for adding .mp4 video to tweets and the ability to drag images or .mp4 video into the app icon to create new tweets.
For all the details on the update, check out Tweetbot on the Mac App Store.
The update is available now for existing Tweetbot users, through Software Update on your Mac or via the Mac App Store, or you can purchase Tweetbot for Mac on the Mac App Store right now for US$19.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)