Tweetbot for Mac updated, adds user-specific notifications, Vine and Flickr previews and more
Following on the heels of the recent update for the iOS version, Tweetbot -- the Twitter client for iOS and Mac -- has today updated its Mac app to version 1.2, bringing a host of welcome new features.
Most notably, the new version of Tweetbot for Mac brings user-specific notification (disable or enable notifications for specific users) and thumbnail support for Vine and Flikr.
Other highlights in the update include UI tweaks, support for adding .mp4 video to tweets and the ability to drag images or .mp4 video into the app icon to create new tweets.
For all the details on the update, check out Tweetbot on the Mac App Store.
The update is available now for existing Tweetbot users, through Software Update on your Mac or via the Mac App Store, or you can purchase Tweetbot for Mac on the Mac App Store right now for US$19.99.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter