DEVONThink 2.5 brings database sync out of beta and more
DEVONThink, the productivity app for Mac that stores all your documents, PDFs, bookmarks and information in one easy-to-find place, has been updated to version 2.5.
According to the Devonian Times, the update now officially supports database synchronization between "multiple computers and locations either directly or via Dropbox, WebDAV, file servers or just any mountable disk." The update also allows you to share databases with PC and Linux users through a web browser.
Other notable features include smarter scanning of a stack of papers in a time-saving manner (first odd and then even, saving you from feeding each page individually), improved tagging and more standard editing tools. There's also a whole load of interface tweaks, too.
Further details can be found at Devon Technologies Devonian Times. The update is recommended for all DEVONThink users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update