Apple Store employee describes great experience with students
Floating around this week was a wonderful story from former Apple Store employee Chris Gonzales. He tells the tale of a group of deaf students who visited his Apple Store to purchase new Macs. After struggling for a few minutes because he couldn't communicate with them, he came up with the idea of using an iMac to type things out. The story ends with a big surprise that you will have to read for yourself.
Take a few minutes of your time and hop over to Gonzales' site. You won't be disappointed.
Floating around this week was a wonderful story from former Apple Store employee Chris Gonzales. He tells the tale of a group of deaf...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved