Apple Store employee describes great experience with students
Floating around this week was a wonderful story from former Apple Store employee Chris Gonzales. He tells the tale of a group of deaf students who visited his Apple Store to purchase new Macs. After struggling for a few minutes because he couldn't communicate with them, he came up with the idea of using an iMac to type things out. The story ends with a big surprise that you will have to read for yourself.
Take a few minutes of your time and hop over to Gonzales' site. You won't be disappointed.
Floating around this week was a wonderful story from former Apple Store employee Chris Gonzales. He tells the tale of a group of deaf...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free