Small iPhone tether acts as security lock
Many people would love to keep their iPhone caseless, but they are deathly afraid of that dreaded drop to a sidewalk or hardwood floor. One Japanese product, the Netsuke, promises to save your naked iPhone from that glass-shattering fall.
The Netsuke is a small metal lanyard hook that you install at the bottom of your iPhone. It fits over your charging port and uses the screw holes of the phone to hold it in place. Install the Netsuke, attach a neck or wrist lanyard to the hook and wear your iPhone like a boss.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free