Small iPhone tether acts as security lock
Many people would love to keep their iPhone caseless, but they are deathly afraid of that dreaded drop to a sidewalk or hardwood floor. One Japanese product, the Netsuke, promises to save your naked iPhone from that glass-shattering fall.
The Netsuke is a small metal lanyard hook that you install at the bottom of your iPhone. It fits over your charging port and uses the screw holes of the phone to hold it in place. Install the Netsuke, attach a neck or wrist lanyard to the hook and wear your iPhone like a boss.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs