Small iPhone tether acts as security lock
Many people would love to keep their iPhone caseless, but they are deathly afraid of that dreaded drop to a sidewalk or hardwood floor. One Japanese product, the Netsuke, promises to save your naked iPhone from that glass-shattering fall.
The Netsuke is a small metal lanyard hook that you install at the bottom of your iPhone. It fits over your charging port and uses the screw holes of the phone to hold it in place. Install the Netsuke, attach a neck or wrist lanyard to the hook and wear your iPhone like a boss.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter