Small iPhone tether acts as security lock
Many people would love to keep their iPhone caseless, but they are deathly afraid of that dreaded drop to a sidewalk or hardwood floor. One Japanese product, the Netsuke, promises to save your naked iPhone from that glass-shattering fall.
The Netsuke is a small metal lanyard hook that you install at the bottom of your iPhone. It fits over your charging port and uses the screw holes of the phone to hold it in place. Install the Netsuke, attach a neck or wrist lanyard to the hook and wear your iPhone like a boss.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update