Small iPhone tether acts as security lock
Many people would love to keep their iPhone caseless, but they are deathly afraid of that dreaded drop to a sidewalk or hardwood floor. One Japanese product, the Netsuke, promises to save your naked iPhone from that glass-shattering fall.
The Netsuke is a small metal lanyard hook that you install at the bottom of your iPhone. It fits over your charging port and uses the screw holes of the phone to hold it in place. Install the Netsuke, attach a neck or wrist lanyard to the hook and wear your iPhone like a boss.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync