Talkcast tonight, 10 pm ET: The help desk is open
You've got questions, we've got answers (or at least plausible facsimiles of answers). Tonight, as the tech world's heavy hitters are congregated in Austin for SxSW, we'll have our own version of a tech panel right here on the Talkcast -- but this one's dedicated to your computing challenges.
Got a Mac, iOS or other general technology puzzler that needs some attention? Call in, comment or tweet to let us know and we'll see if we can't get you some satisfaction, tonight at 10 pm ET.
To participate live during the show, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, the best way to have your voice heard is to call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options