Comparing the HTC ONE and iPhone 5
HTC introduced its flagship One smartphone earlier this year at a global press event. Unlike Samsung which crafts its phones from plastic, HTC took a page from Apple and used aluminum in the One's design. According to Android Central, which compared the HTC One with an iPhone 5, this brushed aluminum is where the similarities between the two phones end.
Reviewer Phil Nickinson notes that the sizes of the two phones are different, and their shapes are distinct as well. At the end of his comparison, Nickinson simply concludes that the iPhone is the iPhone and the HTC One is the HTC One. You can read the quick point-by-point comparison on Android Central's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration