Comparing the HTC ONE and iPhone 5
HTC introduced its flagship One smartphone earlier this year at a global press event. Unlike Samsung which crafts its phones from plastic, HTC took a page from Apple and used aluminum in the One's design. According to Android Central, which compared the HTC One with an iPhone 5, this brushed aluminum is where the similarities between the two phones end.
Reviewer Phil Nickinson notes that the sizes of the two phones are different, and their shapes are distinct as well. At the end of his comparison, Nickinson simply concludes that the iPhone is the iPhone and the HTC One is the HTC One. You can read the quick point-by-point comparison on Android Central's website.
HTC introduced its flagship One smartphone earlier this year at a global press event. Unlike Samsung which crafts its phones from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free