Comparing the HTC ONE and iPhone 5
HTC introduced its flagship One smartphone earlier this year at a global press event. Unlike Samsung which crafts its phones from plastic, HTC took a page from Apple and used aluminum in the One's design. According to Android Central, which compared the HTC One with an iPhone 5, this brushed aluminum is where the similarities between the two phones end.
Reviewer Phil Nickinson notes that the sizes of the two phones are different, and their shapes are distinct as well. At the end of his comparison, Nickinson simply concludes that the iPhone is the iPhone and the HTC One is the HTC One. You can read the quick point-by-point comparison on Android Central's website.
HTC introduced its flagship One smartphone earlier this year at a global press event. Unlike Samsung which crafts its phones from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs