Pro Tools 10.3.4 now available
Pro Tools has released version 10.3.4, which addresses a number of issues on the Mac.
While many of the issues are minor, users will be happy to know that the company has resolved annoying bugs in the Edit window that were not resolved with 10.3.3. Users can see a complete list of fixes in this update in the ReadMe file here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)