Pro Tools 10.3.4 now available
Pro Tools has released version 10.3.4, which addresses a number of issues on the Mac.
While many of the issues are minor, users will be happy to know that the company has resolved annoying bugs in the Edit window that were not resolved with 10.3.3. Users can see a complete list of fixes in this update in the ReadMe file here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter