Breathometer: A would-be breathalyzer accessory for iPhone
Breathometer wants to be the first breathalyzer that works in tandem with your iPhone, making it easy and convenient to breathalyze yourself, or a friend, to see if your blood-alcohol level is above the legal driving limit.
With a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo, Breathometer has been designed to be compact and unobtrusive, small enough to conveniently fit on your keyring, but within easy reach when you need it most.
Plugging into your iPhone's audio jack, the Breathometer automatically works with the companion app. All you need do is blow into it to identify your blood-alcohol concentration (BAC).
The Breathometer app will also keep a record of your BAC, "so you can be sure to allow for the proper amount of time to pass before you think about getting behind the wheel."
The Indiegogo campaign opened today, with pledges of US$20 or more to secure yourself one of the first Breathometers.
Breathometer wants to be the first breathalyzer that works in tandem with your iPhone, making it easy and convenient to breathalyze...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free