Enter to win MacUpdate's Spring Bundle
I bought the MacUpdate Spring Bundle last week and it includes some great software (listed below). As usual, bundles are a great way to quickly grab a group of applications for an ultra-low price. In this case, the full bundle costs as much as just one of these pieces of software -- MotionComposer alone is $149.
If you've been wanting to try virtualization, Parallels is included in this bundle (although you'll need your own copy of Windows if you plan to install it). MacUpdate's own service is included for six months. The handy MacUpdate app will scan your Applications folder for files and alert you when one of them needs an update. If, like me, you wind up buying a lot of stuff outside the Mac App Store, this is a valuable service.
Here's the full list of applications we'll be giving away, and we're giving away three of these bundles! Just follow the instructions below.
First, the apps (and their full prices):
- Parallels Desktop 8 - $79.99 - The best way to run Windows on your Mac.
- DEVONthink Pro 2 - $79.95 - A powerful information organizer.
- Prizmo 2 - $49.95 - Scan/OCR any document or photo.
- MotionComposer 1.6 - $149.00 - Create professional HTML5 and Flash Web animations.
- 1000 OpenTypeFonts Collection - $99.00 - Complete with commercial-use and WebFont licenses.
- iStat Menus 4 - $16.00 - Monitor your Mac from the menubar; a power user's dream.
- PhotoStyler 6 - $29.99 - Add dazzling effects and personalize your photos.
- DiskAid 6 - $29.90 - A must-have utility for iPhone, iPad, or iPod owners.
- Intego Mac Internet Security 2013 (3-Pack) - $74.98 - The #1 malware solution, rebuilt for 2013.
- MacUpdate Desktop (6 months) - $10.00 - The best way to keep all your apps up-to-date.
Now, how to enter:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before March 19, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected and will receive a MacUpdate Spring Bundle valued at $50.
- Click here for official rules.
Winners have been selected.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options