Downgrade iTunes 11 on your Mac to version 10.7
iTunes 11 has some cool features and a fresh UI, but not everyone is fond of the changes Apple made to its media manager. Those unhappy folks who regret upgrading to iTunes 11 can now return to its predecessor, iTunes 10.7, by following this quick tutorial from Jacqui Cheng of Ars Technica.
Cheng's step-by-step process will help you completely remove iTunes 11 from your computer and replace it with iTunes 10.7. Follow her instructions, and you will also be able to keep your music library and playlists intact.
If you aren't ready for such a drastic step, you can follow our steps for restoring the sidebar and status bar to give iTunes 11 a 10.7 look and feel. We also have a set of tips that'll help you find some of the items, such as the download indicator, that have been moved around in iTunes 11.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration