Downgrade iTunes 11 on your Mac to version 10.7
iTunes 11 has some cool features and a fresh UI, but not everyone is fond of the changes Apple made to its media manager. Those unhappy folks who regret upgrading to iTunes 11 can now return to its predecessor, iTunes 10.7, by following this quick tutorial from Jacqui Cheng of Ars Technica.
Cheng's step-by-step process will help you completely remove iTunes 11 from your computer and replace it with iTunes 10.7. Follow her instructions, and you will also be able to keep your music library and playlists intact.
If you aren't ready for such a drastic step, you can follow our steps for restoring the sidebar and status bar to give iTunes 11 a 10.7 look and feel. We also have a set of tips that'll help you find some of the items, such as the download indicator, that have been moved around in iTunes 11.
iTunes 11 has some cool features and a fresh UI, but not everyone is fond of the changes Apple made to its media manager. Those...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs