TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Back on dry land once again
I'm back from a week of fun in the sun, and that means that since it's Wednesday, I'll be back in the captain's chair for TUAW TV Live. Last week, Doc was at the helm, steering the SS TUAW TV away from the rocky shoals of technical issues and into the calm waters of Mac tools and tips. While I was away, it appears that a cargo ship dropped off a hefty load of new Apple accessories to look at, so I'll be discussing some of those goodies along with chatting about anything that happens to come up.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the show starts. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)