TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Back on dry land once again
I'm back from a week of fun in the sun, and that means that since it's Wednesday, I'll be back in the captain's chair for TUAW TV Live. Last week, Doc was at the helm, steering the SS TUAW TV away from the rocky shoals of technical issues and into the calm waters of Mac tools and tips. While I was away, it appears that a cargo ship dropped off a hefty load of new Apple accessories to look at, so I'll be discussing some of those goodies along with chatting about anything that happens to come up.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the show starts. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free