TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Back on dry land once again
I'm back from a week of fun in the sun, and that means that since it's Wednesday, I'll be back in the captain's chair for TUAW TV Live. Last week, Doc was at the helm, steering the SS TUAW TV away from the rocky shoals of technical issues and into the calm waters of Mac tools and tips. While I was away, it appears that a cargo ship dropped off a hefty load of new Apple accessories to look at, so I'll be discussing some of those goodies along with chatting about anything that happens to come up.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the show starts. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client